#CoverReveal BROOKLYNAIRE by Sarina Bowen

14:21


After reading her wonderful series Brooklyn Bruisers it's not possible that you haven't think, for once at least, what's going on between Nate and Becca. Well, let me tell you, my friend, all your questions are about to be answered! 

Sarina Bowen bring us her most anticipated novel! A book titled: BROOKLYNAIRE

Take a look:


A sexy new standalone from USA Today bestseller Sarina Bowen.

You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong.

For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, craving her. All I know is that one whiff of her perfume ruins my concentration. And her laugh makes me hard.

When Rebecca gets hurt, I step in to help. It’s what friends do. But what friends don’t do is rip off each others’ clothes for a single, wild night together.

Now she’s avoiding me. She says we’re too different, and it can never happen again. So why can’t we keep our hands off each other? 

I loved this fresh new twist on the billionaire storyline and the absolutely dreamy hero. Nate is everything I could ever want in a book boyfriend - he's smart, confident, and completely smitten! Brooklynaire is sexy and addictive! #1 NYT Bestseller Lauren Blakely



Preorder your copy following these links:
Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | Nook



 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios