GET INKED by Helena Hunting

10:20

I remember the first time I read a book by Helena Hunting. One of my besties, Angela, talked about this book for weeks untill I said "Ok, girl. I'll read the book. Now leave me alone".  That book was called Clipped Wings, in case you were wondering, and after a few pages I was madly in love with Helena's writing. As soon as I finished with the first book I was desperate for the second. It was insane. I loved the characters, the plot and the way she resolve all the situations. I secretly fell in love with tattoed fictional guys thanks to those books. 

Then I read the Pucked Series... and well, Did I said that I love those books too? 

A few days ago GET INKED was published. This is a crossover novella featuring all my favorite characters from the Clipped Wings and the Pucked Series, and it's brilliant!!

Let me talk you about the book

* * *

When the itch for new ink takes over, NHL star Randy Ballistic commissions his trusted tattoo artist to design a new sleeve, and the rest of the PUCKED boys decide it’s time to commemorate their love of hockey with a team tattoo. 


But it can’t just be about the boys—the PUCKED girls want in on the action, too. Ink cherries will be popped, cupcakes will be consumed, and the hazards and enhancements of boob bling will be pondered. 

Worlds collide when the hockey boys pay a visit to Inked Armor, the renowned Chicago tattoo studio where master artists Hayden Stryker and Chris Zelter ply their trade. Don’t miss the resulting action and insights in this Pucked series and Clipped Wings crossover novella. 

***It is not necessary to read The Clipped Wings series prior to reading this novella.*** 

Includes BONUS first chapter previews of PUCKED UNDER, releasing October 10th, 2016 and FRACTURE IN INK, releasing November 14th, 2016

* * *

This book was a surprise to me. I was counting the days left to PUCKED UNDER, the next installment in the Pucked Series (featuring Randy and Lily, my fav couple) when, suddenly, Helena said "hey everyone, there is one more. Are you ready?" and hell if I wasn't ready. 

Also, It was a gift to me, because I was longing to know more about Lance and Darren, and they have their POVs in this novella. I loved every single page of this novella and can't wait for October 10 to get pucked again.

The price of the ebook is ridiculously low, so run to Amazon and grab your copy. And if you're feeling that you need it printed, there's a paperback edition too. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios