#BlogTour GILT: ALL FALL DOWN by Geneva Lee

19:28


Hi everyone! 

Now I'm reading this awesome novel by Geneva Lee called ALL FALL DOWN, the third installment in the GILT series, and I'm going to share a excerpt of the story with you!


By the weekend, Monroe has acquired every bottle of good champagne in Las Vegas. I stare at the lines of bottles displayed on the bar. The previous shindig Id crashed had utilized the Wests private stock of liquor.

Why do we need this much champagne again?I ask.

For the theme,she says as if this makes perfect sense. Im going for nouveau riche. Think The Great Gatsby meets trailer park.She sweeps her hand in the air as if to share her vision.

Have I told you youre a bitch today?I ask, crossing my arms.

Not today.She bats her eyelashes like Ive paid her a compliment. Knowing Monroe, I have.

Youre a bitch.

I'm pretty sure you will wanna read this book ASAP, so go to favorite retailer and grab your copy NOW!


Blurb: 


The stunning final book in the Gilt series. In Belle Mére, sin and secrets go hand in hand, but when what happens in Vegas doesn't stay there, no twisted secret will be safe. 


Everyone here has something to hide and a lot more to loose, including their lives.

When the Dealer plays his card, will they all fall down?







You can find the previous books (with the gourgeous new covers) in this series following these links:


GILT: By Invitation Only by Geneva Lee (Gilt Series, #1) Amazon: http://bit.ly/ByInvitationOnlyAMZ
iBooks:  http://bit.ly/ByInvitationOnlyIBOOKS 
B&N: http://bit.ly/ByInvitationOnlyNOOK

GILT: Sin Never Sleeps by Geneva Lee (Gilt Series, #2)


I'll be posting my review soon, so stay tuned! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios