#CoverReveal THE PROMISE OF FOREVER by K.L. Jessop

9:00


Title: The Promise of Forever
Author: K L Jessop
Release Date: October 3rd, 2017
Genre: Romance Contemporary


  


December: that special time of year that excites me like no other. 
When Tamzin King stumbled into my life two years ago, I knew I had to make her mine.
Which I did.
The promises we made that December have stayed with us. They’ve changed us and created an unconditional love that no one can break. 
She is my everything. 
But when fear of what the future might hold suddenly hits me, it’s enough to knock me off kilter. 
I’m a man who stands by his word. I put those I love first, and I never break the promises I keep. 
Until the day that I do.



Get Book 1 The Promise of December now for just #99cents/ #99pence


Kate has lived in South West England her entire life just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet. 

She is a dyslexic author and finds things challenging which often leads to banging her head against the wall or searching for vodka. 

Kate loves anything creative, her college years were spent in the art room, she has numerous qualifications in advanced nail art and as well as writing her passion is photography.

She probably swears way more than she should and must be the only woman in history to hate clothes shopping. I know, right?!



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios