#NewRelease CANVAS by Jacob Chance

9:00



Title: Canvas
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 22, 2017


Blurb

Joshua Dawson is my best friend's ex-boyfriend. That alone should be reason enough for me to keep my distance. Add in that he's a well mannered, loyal and hardworking artist and I should be running in the other direction.

He's damn near perfect, and I prefer my men hard to love and easy to leave. Josh's only flaw is he wants forever, and for the first time I might want the same. But loving someone doesn’t mean you deserve them.

He's all I want and everything I can't have.








My Review
I first read about Josh and Elle in Quake, and saw how they gained protagonism as Jacob was publishing his books in the same "universe". It was inevitable, they had to had their own book, and all the wait was worth it. The author delivers a story very realistic, intense and spectacularly developed. Playing with flashbacks and pieces of our own memories about the previous books, Jacob built a plot that managed to be different from his previous works but also to has his trademark features: friendship, love, sensuality, vivid descriptions, lots of angst moments and a rollercoaster of emotions. I really really loved the story.

Now it's time for you to grab your copy and love this book as much as I did!

Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

An author of romantic suspense and sports romance, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.



Author Links

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios