#NewRelease Don't Look Back by Dawn Ryder

15:41


Hi everyone! Let's talk a little bit about this sexy new release by Dawn Ryder, set in her Unbroken Heroes world: DON'T LOOK BACK.

This is my first time reading this series and author, but I found myself captivated by the plot and the charming characters. The story is intriguing, suspenseful and intense, but as I was reading I felt I was missing something.

The book was wrote as standalone, but you need some background to understand what's happening and why. The lead couple in this book, Thais and Dunn, is great but there are moments in the narration where they seem to be secondary characters because someone else steals the show.

The romance part of the story is intense and sexy, difficult because of the past of the characters but hot as an inferno. The suspense part was nicely written and conducted. I would loved to have seen more action in the final chapters, because of the tension that was being built, but things ended and I felt again I was missing something. I suppose that now I have to read the previous books and give this one a new visit soon.

Are you curious?
Take a look at the sexy cover and blurb:


She is the only woman worth fighting - or dying - for...

Shadow Ops Agent Thais Sinclair has sworn off falling in love for good. It’s what’s kept her calculated, steady, and on-task in a world dominated by men. She needs nothing and no one but her own wits and strength to guide her. But when she’s slated to shadow the one man who could reveal their entire operation, all bets are off.

Dunn Bateson, illegitimate son of a Southern debutante, has always had to fight harder than the rest to get what he wants. Now, the last thing he needs is Thais following his every move. She is so strong, sly, seductive. . . No woman has ever captivated him so completely. Thais may only have room for her mission in her heart, but is Dunn up to the challenge of showing her that she’s worth every risk he is willing to take?

Buy your copy on Amazon | Add it to Goodreads

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios