AUDIOBOOKS ON THE RUN | THE JANUARY LIST (curated by @extremedamage)

14:51


If you're into romance and audiobooks, then you can't miss this wonderful stories:

1 - Pucked Love by Helena Hunting:


Narrated by Sebastian York and Stella Bloom, Pucked Love was one of my favorites in 2018. 
Now it's also available in eBook and Paperback. 
You can grab your audio copy from Audible.

2 - Surrender by Amy Daws


If you're a sucker for accents, like myself, then you'll love this one. For me it was love at first listen (is that a thing?). This book was recommended by Tanya Eby and Sarina Bowen on Story Bites, and what surprise it was. I loved it!!
Grab your copy on Audible.

3 - Dark Sacred Night by Michael Connelly


This is a new installment in the Harry Bosch universe. Suspense, drama and action turned this book into an addictive experience. I love about the audio versions of these books that Connelly got Titus Welliver as one of his narrators (he plays Harry Bosch in the series on Amazon TV) and he's simply awesome.
Grab your copy on Audible.

4 - Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby


Teddy Hamilton is one of my favorite narrators, and Tanya did an amazing job in this one. Yes, I know I mentioned these ladies before (because of their podcast) but I can't help it. The book deserves to be here. The story is funny, sexy and perfect (like the rest of the series) and highly recommended for all the rom com lovers out there.
Grab your copy on Audible.

* * *
So this is my January list. 
Every once in a while I'll be updating with more audiobook recomendations!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios