NEW RELEASE | MAN CUFFED by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby

14:16


Listen up!! A new romantic comedy by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby is live! This hilarious, sweet and beyond fabulous book is waiting in all the digital retailers, but before you run to buy your copy, take a look at my review by scrolling down on this post.


A new stand-alone comedy from the USA Today bestselling duo!

Mac
A good cop can always spot trouble. That’s why my senses started pinging the moment I met the hottie next door. The neighborhood may never be the same. First she confuses me for a male stripper and tries to remove my uniform. (The guys on the force will never let me live that down.) And then there’s the breaking and entering.
I don’t know what to do with her. My libido has a few ideas of its own, though. Bad, bad ideas.

Meg
Hey, I it’s not my fault that Hot Cop’s nightstick gets excited every time we see each other. And I can’t help that someone broke into his apartment. 
Fine—that last thing was totally my fault. And I intend to make amends. So when he needs a date for his sister’s wedding, I’m there. This is right up my alley. I’m an actor. By the time it’s over, his entire family will believe we’re a couple. 
Even him.

Warning: may cause unrestrained giggling in public. Contains: a bridezilla with a turkey leg, a flash mob, and a growly hero.

Q&A about Man Cuffed!

Q: Is this really a stand-alone?
A: You bet your buns it is!

Q: Who is Meg, anyway? Have we met?
A: Meg is Sadie's flighty sister. You met her briefly in Boy Toy. She was fresh off a bad relationship with a lying liar who lied.

Q: And Mac?
A: You have not had the pleasure of Mac's growly company yet. But you will not be able to resist him.

Buy your copy today!

My Review:

Sarina and Tanya joined forces once again to create the funniest, sweetest and most romantic story EVER! Ok, maybe I'm biased because I love them so much, but for real, this book is awesome and you all need to read it.

Man Cuffed follows the adventures (and misadventures) of Meg. She's an actress but haven't had a lot of luck in the "hunting jobs" department so we see her at the beginning of the book working as waitress in a bar, where the most closer to acting she gets is dressing up to serve the tables. 

It's in that place when she first met our hero. A sexy cop named Mac, whose she confuses with a stripper (and with the detailed description of his fine appearance, I would try to get him out of his clothes too). 

So let's say that's not one of her finest moments, but after that she's ready to start a new life and be a better version of herself. What she doesn't know is her neighbor is about to test her resolve (among other things). 

Yup, you guessed right. Meg is Mac's new neighbor. 

Mac's new and sexy neighbor.

When I said at the beginning of this post that this book was hilarious, sweet and beyond fabulous I wasn't exaggerating because it truly is. Sarina and Tanya had mastered the art to create swoon-worthy male characters, badass female characters and mix them together in a journey any reader can relate with. Their problems are real problems, their fears and hopes could be the same as yours, and while you see them getting their HEA you feel is possible for you to find your own. That's one of the things I love the most about this writing duo. 

Can't wait to see to which adventure they will take me next.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios