#NewRelease (+Review) LIPS CLOSE TO MINE by Robin Bielman

14:22


Hi there everyone! Today I'm sharing with you a new realease by Robin Bielman. Yes, that's right. She's the author of TALK BRITISH TO ME and now she's introducing a new novel titled LIPS CLOSE TO MINE. If you enjoyed her previous work as much as I did, I'm sure you will love this one. Take a look!


LIPS CLOSE TO MINE
By Robin Bielman
Add it to Goodreads | Buy it on Amazon

Blurb:

I wasn’t supposed to see Levi Pierce ever again. A few months ago, he charmed the pants off me and we spent one incredible night together.

End of story.

Only it wasn’t. Pretty soon everywhere I turn, I see him. Our best friends are dating. My mother mistakenly—and happily—thinks he’s my plus-one to my cousin’s wedding. And he’s the guy I have to work with on the most important job opportunity of my life.

Here’s my problem: I like Levi. I like his killer smile and his dreamboat eyes and definitely the way he makes me feel in bed. But I’ve sworn off relationships. So when the sexual tension reaches epic proportions and we fall back into bed together, I tell myself it’s temporary. When I start to feel more, I tell myself it’s over. 

Only Levi isn’t a forget-it kind of guy. When his lips are close to mine and he swears he’s always wanted me, my defenses disappear. But some things in life just aren’t meant to be.

Or are they?


My review:

I had an incredible time reading this book. LIPS CLOSE TO MINE was fresh, light and funny, but also intense and heartwarming, and I hadn't idea that was possible at all. The way the characters were developed was flawless. 

When I first read about Levi and Harper, back in TALK BRITISH TO ME, I felt curious about them. Now that I had the chance to read their story I can say I'm totally in love. 

Levi is a beautiful character. He's caring and passionate about his work, he's selfless and even though he's been hurt he isn't bitter. He's afraid to get hurt again, and that's perfectly understandable. Mostly he keep his feelings to himself but love is about to surprise him.

Harper is witty, smart and funny, she's a lovely person and a great friend. But Harper has a secret. She thinks she's broken inside and that she isn't capable to love or be loved. Harper is scared. Specially when Levi is in front of her. She thinks if there's someone who can break her heart again that's him and she's not willing to take any chances.

They had to fight their inner demons to find their happy place, they had to face their fears and let behind all that was holding them back, and that kind of step is scary. I felt their fear, but also I felt their love. The feelings wroten by the author traspassed the sheets of the book. Those feelings captivated me since page one till the end. I cried, laughed and sighed with the characters. 

While I was reading this book, I started to feel curious about Elliot and... Madison? I would like to know what's happening with them, lol.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios