BLOG ON THE RUN | TOP 5 SUMMER READS

12:15



Prepare your kindle (or your bedside table) because I’ve prepared a list with book recommendations just for you. Summer is about heat, fun and romance, so take a look at these stories:

1 - I FLIPPING LOVE YOU by Helena Hunting: If you’re looking for a fun and sexy read, this one is for you. The story starts with a girl buying cinnamon toasts in a supermarket and a sexy man in a suit stalking her. Then there’s a misunderstanding, a negotiation and a summer to remember. This author is a MUST READ for me, and every time she publishes books I found myself one-clicking the hell out of them. This book is a standalone, so if you haven’t read her books yet this is a nice option to start. 


Here’s the link to my review (buy links and teasers included):  https://extremedamage.blogspot.com/2018/05/review-i-flipping-love-you-by-helena.html

2 - THE NAUGHTY PRINCESS CLUB by Tara Sivec: This isn’t a book but a trilogy, and it’s a retelling with a twist, featuring princesses from the classic fairy tales (Cinderella, Belle, Ariel…). The 2 first books are out, and the third is about to be released. These books are standalone, each one featuring a different princess. One of the things I loved the most about the books was the strong message about empowering women, friendship and the pursuit of happiness. They are funny, sexy and romantic, and I can’t wait for you to read them. 


Here’s the link to my reviews (buy links and teasers included):

3 - MAN HANDS SERIES by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby: Let me tell you something about these books, they aren’t just funny. They are ridiculously hilarious! 
The first two books (Man Hands and Man Card) are already out and the third is coming in a few days! 


Take a look at my reviews (buy links and teasers included): https://extremedamage.blogspot.com/search/label/Tanya%20Eby

4 - KARINA HALLE’S PRINCES: No, that’s not the name of the series, but it’s how I like to call them. THE SWEDISH PRINCE was my first time reading Karina’s books and I loved the simple prose, the sensation of being traveling with the characters and the way this author has to explore every feeling (the doubts, the fear, the love and the passion).  


I also fell in love with Prince Magnus who’s the lead character in THE WILD HEIR. Both books are standalone, and the third installment in this series is coming soon and it’s titled A NORDIC KING.

5 - THE DIVE BAR SERIES by Kylie Scott:  If you enjoyed the Stage Dive series, then get ready for these sexy bartenders ;) Each book features a different couple and even when the stories are related they can be read as standalone.


Take a look at my reviews (buy links and teasers included): https://extremedamage.blogspot.com/search/?q=Dive+Bar

BONUS READ: 
The constellation duet by Jennifer Locklear: I loved the first book. It was awesome and the lead couple has an amazing chemistry. Now the 2nd installment is out, so if you were waiting for the duet to be complete, you can read them together now!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios